SIT is the Switzerland based and internationally scaled private project focused on Education, Research, and Commercialization. This is not only a university, there are many companies in our ecosystem with which you will work. We are looking for a Senior IT infrastructure administrator to join our team.
- implements and supports of all computing systems and computer networks;
- equipment maintenance and asset management;
- receive, record, interpret and process customer requests, ensures that all requests are handled effectively;
- provides advice and support for solving IT-related problems as they arise;
- escalate issues according to established procedures, liaise with the relevant technical teams and partners to manage resolution;
- provides IT Support of online/offline events.
Skills & Experience:
- BSc in Computer Science, or relevant field.
- 3+ years of experience working in a help desk environment.
- Fluent English. Knowledge of German is a big bonus.
- TCP/IP networks: routing, VLAN, VPN, etc.
- Windows Server administration: Active Directory, ADFS, DNS, DHCP, Exchange, File server, SharePoint, Powershell etc.
- Linux administration: CentOS, Debian, Nginx, Apache, iptables, Docker, bash, etc.
- Database administration: MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of public and private cloud computing services: Hyper-V, GCP, OpenStack, etc.
- Knowledge of ITIL/ITSM, customer-oriented and cool-tempered person, excellent communication skills.
- Coding and web development skills are a big bonus (PHP, JS, Drupal, WordPress, Laravel, Webpack, etc.).
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule, hybrid format of work
- Intensive English practice in the international environment
- International team with experienced entrepreneurs and top-tier scientists (h-index - 100+)
- Socially useful project and an opportunity for personal growth in the international educational organization with the headquarters in Switzerland
Health and Wellness:
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Multisport card
- Office with gym and SPA center on the second floor
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Flexible hours
- Educational reimbursement
- Funding for training and conferences for personal growth opportunities
- Languages courses
- Friendly atmosphere - we celebrated several Housewarming and Wedding parties together during the last year
- Playstation in the office
- Fruits and juicer, milk and oats, tea and coffee
- Parking slot
- Work equipment ( i.e. laptop, monitor, etc)