SIT Alemira is a digital ecosystem for learning, education and research. Our platform connects, integrates, simplifies learning, and automates processes for educators, researchers, administrators, and lifelong learners. Through advanced technology, our Active Learning tools empower educators and learners and deliver an engaging personalised digital learning experience for each learner. Our mission is to transform learning, education and science and make quality education accessible to all learners globally.
SIT Alemira is looking for a Partner Operations Manager reporting to the Head of Growth. This role will be responsible for the operational framework to enhance and build a world-class partner program. They will be responsible for commercial agreements, partner cadence, the rhythm of the business, business planning documents and templates, deal registration system, partner certification and partner portal. This is a senior position that will drive growth and excellence in the partner ecosystem.
If you have a partner-first mindset and are passionate about building the best partner program and experience in the business, we want to hear from you.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years experience in a partner-facing role within a SaaS organization.
- Demonstrated knowledge of partner operations and how this drives partner excellence.
- Strong channel network skills to target and recruit new channel partners
- Excellent written/verbal English communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, time management, and organizational skills to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Familiarity with CRM tools like D365, SFDC and HubSpot.
- As this is a global role, flexibility to work across time zones
- Advanced business planning, partner marketing and account planning skills
- Willing and able to travel when required.
- Learning and Education industry experience is a bonus.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary.
- In an international company, English is the primary communication language.
- Choice of work equipment ( i.e. laptop, monitor, etc).
- Medical insurance
- Fitness Pass
- Language courses