Marketing campaigns specialist is responsible for executing the integrated marketing campaigns (4-6 per month), lead acquisition and nurturing, as well as granular analytics.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create integrated marketing campaigns based on market segments to gain new clients and achieve business goals
- Manage the rebranding process across the group, work with crossed-functional teams to align on implementation and consistency.
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns.
- Build and implement marketing campaigns strategy — understand key partnerships within organization to drive full funnel of customer acquisition
- Guide efforts to create standardized marketing reporting and dashboards, presenting performance to the marketing department as well as stakeholders throughout the company
- Ensure campaign implementation follows SIT guidelines and brandbook
- Organize promotional events across SIT group including writing and proofreading marketing copy, as well as recruiting designers, animators, and printers
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Education and/or SaaS industry
- Understanding of the customer journey in B2B and B2C
- Hands-on approach with full attention to details
- Experience working cross-functionally with sales development to drive cohesive engagement with marketing leads
- Comfortable working collaboratively and remotely in a widely distributed workforce
- Competitive salary
- A fast-paced environment with challenges that enable you to grow as a professional
- A unique chance to contribute to a socially useful project and an excellent opportunity for personal growth in the international educational organization
- 100% remote work
- Flexible schedule with alignment to Central European Time (CET) time zone.