We are currently looking for a Middle DevOps/DevSecOps, someone who can speak with any cloud provider and create automated scalable deployments of any complexity, also interested in security
Duties & Responsibilities
- Delivering a reliable and scalable cloud-based educational Software-as-a-Service to our customers
- Designing automation, monitoring, deployment, configuration, service discovery tools and services
- Delivering simple yet robust software solutions by collaborating cross-functionally with internal/external customers
- Performing routine assessments of the Group’s software security landscape, identifying possible improvements with the minimum disruption
- Performing source code and deployment scans for vulnerabilities and following up on the remediation of findings with the development team
- Developing security reports about the current state of infrastructure and deployments.
- Working closely with developers, adding security gates into CI/CD systems
- Following up on issue resolution and documentation with vendors and other IT personnel
Qualifications & Experience
- 1 - 2+ years of cloud DevOps or DevSecOps experience
- Extensive experience working with public cloud providers (Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure)
- Proficiency in containers and orchestration platforms (Kubernetes, Docker, Helm), infrastructure orchestration tools (Terraform), continuous integration and delivery tools (GitLab CI)
- Scripting language programming skills
- Exposure to the administration of application servers, web servers, and databases
- Knowledge of modern vulnerability security scanners.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary.
- In an international company, English is the primary communication language.
- Choice of work equipment ( i.e. laptop, monitor, etc).
- Medical insurance
- Fitness Pass
- Language courses