DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing test strategies, and plans, and maintaining automation test data
- Developing and improving automated tests as new system features and enhancements are developed
- Execute automated tests and manage the resulting defect log through the point of defect fix validation
- Insurance of the appropriate test environments and infrastructures are in place and kept up to date
- Identify and report to product teams questionable functions, performance concerns, and inconsistencies
- Document and mentor QA engineers in the use of the testing framework
- Assist in the identification, selection, and implementation of tools, technologies, and practices that support the overall QA process
- Contribute to accurate time estimates for automation test development
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of software development and testing experience
- Experience with test methodologies, developing automation processes
- Languages: Python, C# would be a plus
- Frameworks: Pytest, Selenium
- Technologies: Docker, Kubernetes
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary.
- 100% remote work.
- In an international company, English is the primary communication language.
- Choice of work equipment ( i.e. laptop, monitor, etc).