Founded in 2019, SIT is an international research-led institution headquartered in Schaffhausen, Switzerland. Interdisciplinary by design, the SIT ecosystem is driven by a common purpose: tackling the main problems of the world through science, education, and cutting-edge technology.
SIT’s strategic holding company oversees services, investment, and software companies that help bring sustainability and opportunity to the SIT ecosystem. These include services related to scientific consulting, technology transfer, executive education, and software tailored to the needs of the industry.
- Plan and execute marketing strategy for SIT School of Management, project manage all day to day marketing activities of SIT School of Management.
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets and plans for company marketing activities in order to recruit students and find business clients for SoM programs.
- Set, monitor and report on product growth/marketing/sales targets.
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies, and implement, with coherence to SIT guidelines
- Work with Shared services marketing teams to prepare require content, launch and coordinate marketing campaigns, setup and work with revenue pipeline.
- Ensure that brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Analyse consumer behaviour and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to generate revenue
Requirements and skills
- Work experience as Head of Marketing/Program Marketing manager in education or software industries.
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with CRM software
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritise goals
- Analytical mind
- BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant field
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Choice of equipment ( i.e. laptop, monitor, etc).
- Fully remote job with a flexible working schedule
- International company with large-scale projects and global clients.
- Community of passionate experts to exchange knowledge and expertise with.
- Opportunity to contribute to a better future of education together with a friendly and open-minded team.