- Regular booking of Accounts Payables (vendor invoices), Accounts Receivables (customer invoices) into the respective sub-ledgers (for several Swiss legal entities).
- Maintenance of Vendor Master- and Customer Master- files in ERP-Acumatica (for several Swiss legal entities).
- Weekly preparation of payment runs into e-banking tools (for several Swiss legal entities).
- Occasional booking of General Ledger entries (for several Swiss legal entities).
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset subledger (for several Swiss legal entities).
- Booking of monthly payroll-journal provided by external payroll provider (for several Swiss legal entities).
- Accrual Accounting (for several Swiss legal entities).
- Monthly closing of books for several Swiss (and maybe some foreign) legal entities.
- Quarterly preparation of VAT-returns (MWST).
- Assisting in the generation of monthly management reportings (for several Swiss legal entities and maybe some foreign legal entities).
- Other ad-hoc tasks when required.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Financial Accounting
- Fluent in English and German (including knowledge of Accounting terminology)
- Strong Knowledge and Experience in VAT-Reporting (including cross-border transactions and VAT on imported services (Bezugssteuer).
- Experience in using and learning new ERP-systems (in English). We are implementing “Acumatica” (which you most likely do not know yet)
- Diploma in Swiss Accounting Standards is “nice to have, not a must, if knowledge and experience is available.
- Willing an eager to work in a dynamic international team.
- Willing and capable of working in a start-up environment, where not everything is always 100% pre-defined, but flexibility and innovation is required.
- Positive “can-do” attitude.
- Existing working permit to work in Switzerland. Work location is Schaffhausen.
90.000 – 95.000 CHF p.a. total remuneration, depending on experience and diploma.