We are looking for a talented event planner to join our SIT Events/PR team. This role will be the creative lead behind our online, offline, and hybrid events for our prospects, partners, students, SIT ecosystem, etc. Primary focuses include execution of an annual plan and ensuring event attendee growth and reachingevents goals. The ideal candidate for this role should demonstrate exceptional organizational abilities,superb interpersonal skills, multi-tasking skills, and excellent time management.
The creativity, organizational skills, and vision of this person should assist SIT in amplifying brand visibility, enhancing client, partners and employee relations, and improve our organization's growth through events that effectively communicate business strategy and brand personality.
The events range from students and employees' town halls, key business meetings, company dinners,product launches, press events, partner summits, trade shows, tech talks, meet-ups, VIPs experience exclusive small events, online and offline, etc.
- Create detailed proposals for all events in Italy, Switzerland, and globally, including timelines, venues,vendors, staffing, and budgets
- Identify and secure speakers, special guests, and/or entertainment for each event
- Coordinate with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Plan event layouts and agendas.
- Provide excellent support of our attendees, speakers, and other guests.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to promote events and marketing support for communicationsinitiatives.
- Analyze the success of each event and propose creative new improvements to the attendees’experience.
- Collaborate with the head of PR/Events and other marketing teammates to align our event/activities'goals with new and existing partner relationships.
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/orco-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships.
- Brainstorming and implementing event plans and new concepts/formats
- Full support with SIT annual conference - SIT Insights 2021
- Provide strategic guidance on identifying and engaging with media, analysts, and influencers related toevents
- Coaches and counsels employees to reflect SIT events' procedures.
- Experience in event planning and management, including speaker outreach and vendor relationships.
- Ideal candidates will have experience pitching, crafting, and placing content externally and experiencewith sponsorships.
- Excellent negotiator, with a nose for great customer support
- Working knowledge of other service-oriented roles, including space management, audio/visual, decorand entertainment, signage, housing, and speaker management.
- Able to work with cross-functional teams across multiple territories and time zones
- The ability to work under pressure
- Amazing communicator with high attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Able to manage core responsibilities individually, while collaborating effectively with internal andexternal counterparts as well as key stakeholders
- Be extremely detail-oriented to ensure that nothing gets left out
- Fluent in English; additional languages are desirable