SIT is looking for a native English speaker to join our marketing team as Head of Content / Marketing Editorial Director. The purpose of this role is to lead a team of writers, contractors and designers to lead content creation and brand TOV for all inbound channels: social media, email communication, blog and other marketing areas. The successful candidate will manage a team that crafts the best content for marketing and digital campaigns with an existing brand tone for integrated communication campaigns across all social and digital channels. This person is a great leader and communicator and has a sense of self-responsibility to join our 100% remote team (CEST time zone) as a full-time team member.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive a content vision and marketing strategy for our projects including reports, media partnerships, social/community/engagement, audio/video, etc.;
- Develop and own editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone;
- Lead a team of writers, contractors and designers to create content for all inbound channels (social, email, blog, etc.);
- Work in close collaboration with various teams to ensure content approach is creative and coordinated across the organization, and aligned with strategic, business and brand goals;
- Lead strategic content and design reviews, as well as present derivable to peers and key stakeholders;
- Keep the team up-to-date with the latest in content marketing and editorial strategy trends/happenings.
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree in Marketing / Communication fields;
- Native English is a must, additional languages are a plus;
- Experience in marketing and digital campaigns;
- Experience in leading brand TOV and editorial strategy;
- Strong passion for understanding and navigating marketing content trends;
- Extremely detail-oriented, ensuring high-quality content;
- Ability to work under pressure, meeting quick turnaround deadlines;
- Working knowledge of tools including figma, hubspot, jira, etc. is a plus;
- Experience in a tech or startup environment is desired.
- Several years of experience in Marketing, with a concentration in content/editorial strategy;
- Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Time management and organizational skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Leadership and management skills.
- Native English Speaker
- A benefits package commensurate with experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
What SIT offers
- SIT offers an attractive job in a start-up environment with a competitive salary package;
- Opportunity to be part of an international team;
- Opportunity to contribute to and participate in the organization of regular events;
- Opportunity for growth.