Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the marketing team to update, maintain and develop corporate websites
- Develop a Drupal CMS with improvements to layout, bug fixing, management of paragraphs, UX and behavioral improvements for elements, site and page load control.
- Update landing pages on Hubspot, creating and implementing scripts for particular elements, fixing templates
- Create HTML templates for emails mainly on the Hubspot platform
- 2+ years of experience of relevant work experience in website and landing pages development
- Hands-on experience in CMS: Drupal, Wordpress and Hubspot
- Solid understanding of emails coding principles and cross-device layouts
- Proven skills in HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, Figma
- Understanding of the digital marketing, work experience in a close collaboration with a marketing team will be a strong plus
- Knowledge of the web data tracking mechanics such as Google Analytics, advertisement tracking pixels and APIs
- Comfortable working collaboratively and remotely in a widely distributed workforce
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Competitive salary
- Full-time employment in accordance to the Russian Labor Code
- A fast-paced environment with challenges that enable you to grow as a professional
- A unique chance to contribute to a socially useful project and an excellent opportunity for personal growth in the international educational organization
- 100% remote work
- Flexible schedule with alignment to Central European Time (CET) time zone.
SIT is an international research-led institution that addresses global challenges through science, technology, and education. This flagship project relies on an international network of partners. These include the world’s top-ranking universities and leading experts in Computer Science, Physics, and Business. Our educational and research degree programs are led by world-class scientists and innovators and are open to Swiss and international students, both on-site and online. Cutting across disciplines, SIT creates a unique ecosystem that emphasizes industry-academia collaboration and practical knowledge.