SIT is a Switzerland-based and internationally scaled private project focused on Education, Research, and Commercialization. We are looking for an IT Administrator to join our team in Schaffhausen (Switzerland).
This job is perfectly suited for a person who has great technical skills, interacts well with others, and has effective communication skills. Prior experience in any helpdesk role is required.
Duties and responsibilities
- Configure and deploy IT systems and services
- Purchase of equipment and maintenance and asset management
- Receive, record, and interpret customer requests
- Provide advice and support on potential solutions to resolve IT-related issues as they arise. Escalate problems according to established procedures. Liaise with the relevant technical teams and partners to manage resolution. Ensure that all requests are handled effectively
- IT Support of online/offline events
Qualifications & experience
- BSc in IT, Computer Science, or relevant field
- 3+ years of experience working in a help desk environment
- Fluent English. Knowledge of German is a big bonus
- TCP/IP networks, Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, Linux administration, Databases, cyber security
- Advanced technical programming and web development skills are encouraged
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered, excellent communication skills