We are a team of scientists, data scientists and engineers from all around the world – Singapore, the US, Bulgaria and Switzerland, looking for enthusiastic professionals to join our team!
We are building the SIT Rolos Platform – an intelligent collaborative platform for using AI and quantum computational modeling, which aims to improve research team productivity. We believe that an era of data-driven research is coming, and the classical trial and error approach can no longer give satisfactory results without computational methods. The SIT Rolos Platform provides scientists with:
- storage/compute infrastructure optimized for AI and later quantum computational workloads;
- collaborative environment where researchers can share and monetize data, algorithms and interactive publications;
- tools for building computational workflows, training AI models and visualizing results.
Duties and responsibilities
- Designing state of the art scientific computation and collaboration platform
- Developing frontend components of SIT Rolos Platform. Most of your time will be devoted to coding and reviewing the code of your teammates. Our framework is vue 3 and we are writing on TypeScript
- Ability to write maintainable tests is necessary. We use Cypress for e2e and component tests
- You will participate in discussions about new features of the product. We use Notion for documentation and YouTrack for bug and ask tracking
- You will take part in adjusting frontend building, bundling, and related optimizations. We use yarn for package management and Vite for building
- There will be a lot of collaboration with the design team. Together you will develop new components for the product. We use Figma for UI prototyping
- Finally, you can dig into complex product issues reported by customers
Qualifications and experience
- 2+ years experience in one of the well-known frameworks: React or Vue.js
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Experience in UI testing (e2e/component tests, performance testing)
- Experience in UI build stack: yarn, Vite, etc.
- Ability to speak and write in English
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Choice of equipment ( i.e. laptop, monitor, etc).
- Flexible working schedule
- International company with large-scale projects and global clients.
- A community of passionate experts to exchange knowledge and expertise with.
- Opportunity to contribute to a better future of education together with a friendly and open-minded team.