A CRM/Email/Automation Manager is responsible for developing and implementing the CRM communications strategy, running and optimizing email communication campaigns, and reporting on results across multiple projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and execute an integrated marketing communications strategy, including Email, messengers, chatbots. Lead the multi-project newsletter calendar
- Manage copywriters and designers to deliver high-quality campaigns on time
- Develop and execute automated nurturing sequences
- Ensure integrity, consistency, and quality of contact data on the CRM
- Manage CRM technologies stack and set up integrations when needed
- Work with various business stakeholders to launch communications of different types: regular, trigger-based and transactional emails
- Analyze, report on, and optimize against performance metrics including deliverability, open rate, click rate, and conversion rate into the required action
- Execute A/B and multivariate tests to optimize customer experience and email performance
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of CRM marketing best practices, digital marketing and competitive trends
- Constantly increase the efficiency of CRM campaigns and the quality of user data.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Education and/or SaaS industry
- Hands-on experience in marketing automation with Hubspot or similar CRM
- Confirmed track record of developing complex CRM communication flows, including but not limited to: regular newsletters, event-based newsletters, welcome series, trigger-based newsletters, messenger and chat-bot communication
- Understanding of the customer journey in B2B and B2C
- Hands-on approach with full attention to details
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS for email development
- Comfortable working collaboratively and remotely in a widely distributed workforce
- Competitive salary
- A fast-paced environment with challenges that enable you to grow as a professional
- A unique chance to contribute to a socially useful project and an excellent opportunity for personal growth in the international educational organization
- 100% remote work
- Flexible schedule with alignment to Central European Time (CET) time zone.
SIT is an international research-led institution that addresses global challenges through science, technology, and education. This flagship project relies on an international network of partners. These include the world’s top-ranking universities and leading experts in Computer Science, Physics, and Business. Our educational and research degree programs are led by world-class scientists and innovators and are open to Swiss and international students, both on-site and online. Cutting across disciplines, SIT creates a unique ecosystem that emphasizes industry-academia collaboration and practical knowledge.