SIT Alemira is an EdTech company based in Switzerland and Singapore. SIT Alemira builds a digital education ecosystem, an integrated platform for learning, education and science management for higher education institutions and business organizations. We aim to intelligently simplify, automate and optimize all learning, education, and research processes. SIT Alemira is part of Schaffhausen Institute of Technology, a Non Profit university located in Schaffhausen Switzerland.
SIT Alemira is looking for a CRM Consultant to provide CRM expertise for our new client projects.
As an Alemira CRM Consultant, you will
- Work in our international teams for our medium to large university clients in Europe.
- Assist the clients’ customers (students) facing functions with the transformation of their processes and technologies.
- Think outside of the box and strive for innovative solutions.
- Build the client’s CRM vision and roadmap.
- Gather business requirements and translate them into workable CRM solution specifications.
- Configure and customise CRM solutions.
- Test the solution.
- Design data migration into the new solution.
- Align on required integrations of other solutions.
- End-user documentation with accuracy.
- Facilitate trainings/workshops for clients.
Who we are looking for: the profile
- Minimum of 5+ years of CRM Consulting experience.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline is a must.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM.
- Experience in working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics CRM/365.
- Strong communication skills, business writing skills and presentation skills.
- Possess a consistent track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions.
- Flexible, creative, adaptive, and resilient.
- Self-motivated, act independently and are comfortable with ambiguity.
- Possess excellent English and German communication skills, written and verbal.
- The flexibility in working across time zones.
- Learning and education industry experience would be a bonus.
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package and benefits.
- Remote work.
- Dynamic and growing company culture where you can make an impact.
- Opportunity to travel.
To learn more about SIT Alemira, please visit our website at alemira.com.