The global Marketing team is looking for a Website Project Manager (m/f/d) to join our team.
The Website Project Manager is a key cross-functional member of the marketing team responsible for leading website relaunch projects, CMS platform deployments and support defining the features creating engaging online experiences that deliver the message to the target audiences while meeting business objectives.
In this role you are responsible for leading numerous internal website projects, cross functional team members and development partners to align and execute on website direction. This role will lead and manage both strategic and tactical execution of the relaunch of the website roadmap through its entire life cycle in order to increase performance, traffic and engagement for the brands web assets as well managing improvements to keep website content up-to-date, in collaboration with different entities.
- Be the website expert and marketing point of contact for the digital brand for both internal and external stakeholders to manage several relaunch projects and operationalize the Website Marketing Platform to deliver against brand needs
- Manage the development process of several websites and the life cycle from conception to delivery
- Define features and benefits for new and existing site functionality and support our Marketing team as the business owners
- Lead the concept, UX design, wireframe creation, development and launch of web and mobile both in-house and with strategic development partners, Sales, brand marketing, performance team and other cross functional team members
- Monitor the release process and prioritize the placement of content or enhancements, balancing organizational objectives, website and marketing strategy, and market needs.
- Enable new processes that create efficiency and agility and guide marketers and developers in the project
- Several years of experience as a website project manager or equivalent role managing complex website(s)
- Proven track record of launching successful web products
- In-depth knowledge of the product development and evaluation process
- Comprehensive experience with UX design, customer research, and user experience best practices – including the creation of detailed, annotated wireframes
- Knowledge of current web and mobile technologies, and familiarity with how the digital ecosystem is evolving
- In depth knowledge and experience with Content Management Systems and CRM software
- Skills required include business acumen, organizational assessment, creativity, interpersonal skills, and quantitative analytical abilities
- Outstanding communicator, team player and comfortable interacting with a diverse group of technical and non-technical people
- Results-oriented, self-starter and hands-on with passion for user experience, technology and the internet
- Fluent English skills, German skills are an advantage