A website manager is responsible for optimization and creation of multiple company's websites and landing pages, user experience improvement and SEO in order to generate more qualified leads, organic traffic, and engaged visitors. You will be working together with the product, content, event, performance and development teams to deliver an outstanding website experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Define and create website structure, pages and content assets based on business objectives and market opportunity
- Manage a full cycle of a web project including requirements collection, content and design phases, development and results analysis
- Craft and optimize landing pages for user experience and conversion
- Use data to examine how visitors are using websites, what problems or bottlenecks they face, and how we can overcome these issues to enable successful conversions
- Develop and execute across SEO strategic plan to improve search engine rankings for our websites
- Optimize meta tags, titles, descriptions, and schema markup for content pages
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop SEO optimized content
- Keep up-to-date with the newest web optimization strategies, techniques, and best practices
- Prepare performance analysis reports and make recommendations for corrective modifications with a view to ongoing optimization
- 3+ years experience in managing the full circle of website and landing page creation, including SEO, conversion rate and user experience optimization
- Exceptional project management and organization skills
- Experience developing content for SEO and website engagement and conversion rate optimization
- Working knowledge of popular CMS including Drupal, WordPress, Tilda and others.
- Basic knowledge of FIgma, HTML, CSS
- Proficient in knowledge of web tracking and analytics
- Deep personal accountability for great performance
- Hands-on approach with very strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working collaboratively and remotely in a widely distributed workforce
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Competitive salary
- A fast-paced environment with challenges that enable you to grow as a professional
- A unique chance to contribute to a socially useful project and an excellent opportunity for personal growth in the international educational organization
- 100% remote work
- Flexible schedule with alignment to Central European Time (CET) time zone.
SIT is an international research-led institution that addresses global challenges through science, technology, and education. This flagship project relies on an international network of partners. These include the world’s top-ranking universities and leading experts in Computer Science, Physics, and Business. Our educational and research degree programs are led by world-class scientists and innovators and are open to Swiss and international students, both on-site and online. Cutting across disciplines, SIT creates a unique ecosystem that emphasizes industry-academia collaboration and practical knowledge.