About the Job
This technical and creative position will be part of the SIT Events Team, working in a high-paced environment to manage corporate events (virtual, hybrid, offline) and produce creative content under constant changes and iterations.
This position is responsible for the technical planning, coordination, setup, and hands-on execution of small to large-scale onsite/online corporate SIT events, both internal and external, to ensure a smooth and successful event from all technical aspects and deliver maximum client satisfaction for all corporate events.
The events range from corporate town halls, key business meetings, company dinners, product launches, press events, partner summits, trade shows, tech talks, meet-ups, VIPs experience exclusive small events, online and offline, etc.
This is a position that requires both personal hands-on execution as well as managing external vendors/contractors.
- Work closely with SIT Events and SIT Content team and Head of PR/Events and Head of Content, to ensure the successful technical execution of all corporate events
- Formulate and assess the technical requirements for corporate events based on input from the events team and other key stakeholders
- Creatively apply technical expertise to deliver on event requirements, utilizing available in-house or venue-provided equipment, while working around any situational constraints and challenges
- Manage and set up technical equipment (audio/video/imaging/lighting) required for corporate events
- Be involved with event space/layout/configuration planning and execution
- Manage live streaming (Zoom/YouTube, Facebook, other platforms if needed) of corporate events
- Build and manage live stream studios (from concept to broadcasting)
- Manage and support corporate Zoom meetings/webinars, maintaining high standards and improving quality
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for customer stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate training and other enterprise-wide projects
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and basic motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media
- Manage and coordinate purchasing and logistics for event tech equipment
- Manage and coordinate external technical vendors for corporate events where necessary
- Constantly build upon past events and experiences to deliver a better event experience each time
- The employee may be assigned ad-hoc with tasks outside of his main job scope when not actively engaged in any event projects
- Manage and execute smaller-scale events on his own, while leveraging on and managing teams of external vendors/contractors for larger-scale events
- If it appears necessary, the employee will be sent to regional and global travel to support live events
- Lead all technical setup for shoots, including lighting, angle, placement and type of microphone, and positioning of individuals on camera (if appropriate).
- In-depth knowledge of audiovisual equipment, set-up, and operations including skills for audio, video, and lighting including but not limited to mixing equipment, lighting controls, cameras, wireless mics, amplifiers, digital displays, projectors, and cabling.
- Experience with live streaming tools such as OBS, and platforms such as YouTube
- Experience with video editing
- Skilled in operating video and audio equipment
- Able to work with cross-functional teams across multiple territories and time zones The ability to work under pressure
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Able to manage core responsibilities individually, while collaborating effectively with internal and external counterparts as well as key stakeholders
- Be extremely detail-oriented to ensure that nothing gets left out
We are looking forward to receiving your application to email@example.com.