We are currently looking for a Senior Python Developer for Virtual Lab.
Virtual Lab is a cloud-integrated environment for building and delivering software product trainings. It allows to run software in a configurable cloud virtual environment, to provide step-by-step guidance for the learners, and to assess their performance.
This is a great opportunity to build on your experience as a skilled, passionate, innovative engineer, architect, fluent communicator, and commercial product driver with a track record for delivery, quality, and innovation.
The job is full-time and remote. We are looking for engineers in the following locations: Turkey, Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Switzerland.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designing state of the art virtual labs product that uses advanced cloud technologies (Google Cloud) and, analytics tools (Metabase, Segment) to enable learning by doing paradigm.
- Developing and maintaining reliable and scalable services.
- Participating in a discussion about product architecture.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Expert level in Python (minimum 3 years of experience).
- Expert level in SQL.
- Experience in developing WEB applications.
- Ability to write clean code covered with tests.
- Good knowledge of containers and networking.
- English language knowledge - technical (at least B1-B2 level).
Alemira is a child EdTech company of Schaffhausen Institute of Technology and part of a big family of high-tech companies such as Acronis, Virtuozzo, and others.