Our team is responsible for building SIT ALEMIRA — a new generation learning platform for worldwide enterprises, universities, small companies and even boot camps. Our platform is inspired by ideas of product agility and is agnostic for content types. We are at the very beginning of this journey and your contribution may become a product key feature for years. We are open to your ideas on how to make our product better and satisfy customers' needs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Most of your time will be devoted to coding and reviewing the code of your teammates. Unit tests are a must
- You will help DevOps to prepare products for build and deployment, adding support for necessary product configuration options
- Develop integration solutions to join our platform with customers’ data
- Dig into complex product issues reported by customers
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years experience in programming in any language, including at least 3 years of Go programming
- You know how to develop scalable web services for high load
- You know how to effectively work with SQL databases from Go. Optimize DB structure and tune performance
- Basic knowledge of containers and networking
- English language knowledge - technical (at least B1-B2 level)
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE AWESOME IF YOU HAVE
- Familiarity with learning management systems
- An exceptional intellectual drive to GO deeper down the online learning rabbit hole
- Solid experience in containerization and microservice orchestration
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary.
- In an international company, English is the primary communication language.
- Choice of work equipment ( i.e. laptop, monitor, etc).