SIT Alemira is a digital ecosystem for learning, education and research.
Our platform connects, integrates, simplifies learning, and automates processes for educators, researchers, administrators, and lifelong learners. Through advanced technology, our Active Learning tools empower educators and learners and delivers an engaging personalised digital learning experience for each learner.
Our mission is to transform learning, education and science and make quality education accessible to all learners globally.
Main locations: Switzerland, Singapore, Germany, Bulgaria, Serbia, and Turkey.
Our size: 150 people
We are currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer, someone versatile and enthusiastic to take on new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
We are growing our team and looking for a Senior .Net Engineer to join our LMS team. LMS is a unique, user-friendly EdTech software for students and professors with a focus on an active learning approach: rich, interactive content, active whiteboard and virtual tutor, and extensive data collection to help improve content based on past learning experiences.
- Department: Engineering
- Location: Europe remote
Duties and responsibilities
- Designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining, and improving reliable and scalable cloud-based online learning platform
Qualifications & experience
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years experience in C#, good knowledge of .Net Core or ASP.NET MVC/WebAPI
- Basic knowledge in containers and networking
- Ability to speak and write in English
You will be even more awesome if you have:
- Familiarity with learning management systems and/or
- An exceptional intellectual drive to go deeper down the online learning rabbit hole
- Solid experience in containerization and microservice orchestration
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Choice of equipment ( i.e. laptop, monitor, etc).
- Flexible working schedule
- International company with large-scale projects and global clients.
- Community of passionate experts to exchange knowledge and expertise with.
- Opportunity to contribute to the better future of education together with a friendly and open-minded team.