The Schaffhausen Institute of Technology (SIT) is a research-led institution located in Schaffhausen, Switzerland. Founded by world-renowned entrepreneurs, led by leading scientists and researchers, SIT's mission is to train the next generation of global leaders, solve some of the world's biggest problems with science, and transform the future.
SIT provides research, knowledge, and education in three broad areas of advanced technology: Computer Science, Physics, and Technology Transformation and is comprised of several companies (SIT Alemira, SIT Autonomous, SIT Capital, SIT Programming School, SIT StartGarden)
SIT Alemira is a completely digital and software ecosystem for universities, research facilities, boot camps, and corporate education. Our unique Active Learning ecosystem features an AI-powered learning and authoring platform, data-driven, collaborative research and modelling tools, active educational content from world-class scientists, and organizational transformation consulting services.
We are looking for ML Engineer for our international team. You will be developing cutting-edge technologies for various AI products, to name a few: digital avatars (also known as digital humans, or “deep-fakes”), speech processing, voice cloning, image processing, computer vision, video analysis, and sports games analysis and many others.
- Location: Zurich, Switzerland Remote
- Department: Engineering
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designing and implementing AI-based models to improve the SOTA methods in speech synthesis, voice cloning, digital avatars. Contribute to the product.
- Research in domains: speech synthesis, voice cloning, video synthesis, semantic understanding, neural net compression, image/video enhancement.
- Articles and patent writing.
- Ensuring continuous professional self-development and guiding junior engineers.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Math, Computer Science, or related technical field.
- Strong knowledge of DL frameworks (Tensorflow or Pytorch).
- C/C++ knowledge is a plus.
- Deep knowledge of DL concepts.
- At least 2 successful projects in AI area.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work as part of a distributed online team.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- International team with experienced entrepreneurs and top-tier scientists (h-index - 100+)
- Socially useful project and an opportunity for personal growth in the international educational organization with the headquarters in Switzerland
- A fast-paced environment with challenges that enable you to grow as a professional
- Remote work (office workplace will be an option after pandemic)
- Flexible start of the day