SIT Alemira is looking for a Software Developer with Java background to join the Dybuster team, Alemira’s sub-division for developing learning applications for children and young adults.
After having successfully developed tools for children with learning difficulties for 15 years, Dybuster is extending its web-based learning tools to support all learning needs from children with learning difficulties to highly gifted children. As part of this extension, Dybuster wants to expand the coaching features for educators and parents, while at the same time improving the user experience from deciding which license to get through on-boarding, practicing, and managing the users and their applications.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build new, individual components used in the views
- Fetch data for the views and store changes by the useri.e. to the DB (CRUD)
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Pragmatic approach to developing programs that the end-user will get to use within days (or even hours)
- High willingness and capability to learn
- Strong problem-solving skills and algorithmic thinking
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Java programming experience
- Java and HTML/CSS programming experience
- At least 5 years of experience as a Software Engineer. This experience does not necessarily
- have to be from jobs but can also be from volunteer work or from personal projects.