SIT Alemira (alemira.com) is a complete digital learning ecosystem for businesses and education institutions, that solves today’s education challenges through 3 Ps: Platform, Partners, People. As an education institution, you can benefit from an integrated University Management System to effectively improve your students’ ability to engage, get insights into learning patterns and relieve professors from online content creation workload. As a business, you can take advantage of Alemira’s hybrid platform to boost customer training, upgrade talent development, and ensure continuous innovation in your operations.
Schaffhausen Institute of Technology (SIT) makes knowledge accessible everywhere, anytime, and to anyone through an interactive and personalized learning experience. We aim to bridge the gap between education, science, and business, and empower the next generation of leaders to solve the world’s most pressing challenges.
Alemira is a child EdTech company of Schaffhausen Institute of Technology.
Duties and responsibilities
- Be responsible for the full cycle recruitment (predominantly in IT: software developers, QA Engineers, Product Managers, Analysts, etc.) and onboarding processes of the local hires
- Develop and maintain pipeline of qualified candidates, finding innovative solutions to increase candidate flow and caliber
- Grow, develop existing and newly hired talent
- Promote Alemira as Employer via appropriate advertisement methods, including social media and other outlets in collaboration with PR & Communications
Qualifications & experience
- 3+ years or proven high volume recruiting experience in IT sector (mostly hiring tech talent) in-house or agency
- Ability to work with specialized sources of candidate search (LinkedIn, forums, telegram, GitHub, networking, etc.)
- Ability to balance multiple tasks/roles at once, using sound judgment and prioritizing as necessary to accomplish company goals
- Ability to build relationships and communicate effectively to people with all levels of experience and backgrounds internally and externally
- Good written English (verbal will be a plus)
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- A fast-paced environment with challenges that enable you to grow as a professional
- A unique chance to contribute to a socially useful project and an excellent opportunity for personal growth in the international educational organization with the headquarters in Switzerland
- Remote work (office workplace will be an option after pandemic)
- Flexible start of the day
- Health insurance including kids under 14