We are currently looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer, someone who can speak with any cloud provider and create automated scalable deployments of any complexity.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Delivering a reliable and scalable cloud-based educational Software-as-a-Service to our customers
- Designing automation, monitoring, deployment, configuration, service discovery tools and services
- Delivering simple yet robust software solutions by collaborating cross-functionally with internal/external customers
Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years of cloud DevOps experience
- Extensive experience working with public cloud providers (Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure)
- Proficiency in containers and orchestration platforms (Kubernetes, Docker, Helm), infrastructure orchestration tools (Terraform), continuous integration and delivery tools (GitLab CI)
- Scripting language programming skills
- Exposure to the administration of application servers, web servers, and databases
- Familiarity with technologies such as distributed computing
What We Offer
- Competitive salary.
- In an international company, English is the primary communication language.
- Choice of work equipment ( i.e. laptop, monitor, etc).