Location: Italy, remote
We are looking for a creative and proactive Product Marketing Manager to join our team.
The expected candidate is a highly motivated, results-driven Product Marketing Manager to take over our multi-product marketing and grow revenue in line with the company goals. The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for providing our management and product teams with the information they require to advance product positioning and be an innovation champion. The individual must be confident in diving deep into product opportunities and be able to develop a comprehensive market and competitive analysis. The candidate is expected to have excellent time management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
The candidate must be fluent in English and, preferably, some additional language (e.g. German, Italian, etc).
Duties and responsibilities
- Analyse competitors’ marketing strategies and tactics and implement best practices from them
- Work closely with the product development team to determine the most profitable course for each existing and new product
- Lead the marketing team to generate strong momentum ahead of new product launches
- Focus on implementing programs that consistently generate new, high-quality leads for our company
- Identify key features in products that will appeal to customers and different market segments
- Translate technical details into user pain points and benefits
- Prepare marketing materials and elaborate the product positioning
- Speaking engagement and evangelism support for sales and marketing activities and events such as trade shows and joint sales calls, as required
- Research trending keywords and marketing innovations
- Plan budget and product launches
- Study the analytics of product campaigns and product market
Qualifications & experience
- Fluent in English
- Relevant higher education degree or long-term experience in marketing
- 3+ year experience in the software market, ideally with PaaS
- 3+ year experience in product marketing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in market analysis
- Familiar with integrated and multi-channel digital marketing campaign tactics
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to accuracy and quality of work
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Experience in the educational software or services market is a plus
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- A fast-paced environment with challenges that enable you to grow as a professional
- A unique chance to contribute to a socially useful project and an excellent opportunity for personal growth in the international educational organization
- 100% remote work
- Flexible schedule with alignment to Central European Time (CET) time zone
SIT is an international research-led institution that addresses global challenges through science, technology, and education. This flagship project relies on an international network of partners. These include the world’s top-ranking universities and leading experts in Computer Science, Physics, and Business.
Our educational and research degree programs are led by world-class scientists and innovators and are open to Swiss and international students, both on-site and online. Cutting across disciplines, SIT creates a unique ecosystem that emphasizes industry-academia collaboration and practical knowledge.