Schaffhausen Institute of Technology (SIT) is looking for a Native English Junior Marketing Specialist to join the Content Marketing Team. The successful candidate will support the marketing team in idealization and creation of marketing content consistent with existing brand tone of voice for integrated communication campaigns across social and digital channels.
The ideal candidate can craft the best contents for marketing and digital campaigns, is a great team player and has at least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role. We’re looking for a quick learner with a sense of self-responsibility to join our 100% remote team (CEST time zone) as a full-time team member.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support marketing team in defining overall brand messaging and the realization of content materials;
- Lead marketing content creation: banners, emails, newsletters, event assets, etc.;
- Support designers in the creation of digital, marketing, PR, advertising and social content across all SIT entities;
- Work closely with designers to ensure content is coherent and that messaging comes across in a visually appealing way;
- Write and edit marketing materials across brand communication channels;
- Ensure projects and content meet strategic plans, schedules and brand standards;
- Brainstorm new marketing content approaches to advance business model;
- Support social media team in developing organic and paid campaign content;
- Monitor industry trends, bringing fresh ideas to the table.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Marketing / Communication fields;
- Native English is a must, additional languages are a plus;
- Experience in marketing and digital campaigns;
- Strong passion for understanding and navigating marketing content trends;
- Extremely detail-oriented, ensuring high-quality content;
- Ability to work under pressure, meeting quick turnaround deadlines;
- Working knowledge of tools including Figma, HubSpot, Jira, etc. is a plus;
- Experience in a tech or startup environment is desired.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- A fast-paced startup environment with challenges enabling quick professional growth;
- A unique chance to contribute to a socially useful project in a growing international educational organization with a global reach;
- A 100% remote position;
- Flexible work schedule aligned with CET time zone.
SIT is an international research-led institution that addresses global challenges through science, technology, and education. This flagship project relies on an international network of partners. These include the world’s top-ranking universities and leading experts in Computer Science, Physics, and Business. Our educational and research degree programs are led by world-class scientists and innovators and are open to Swiss and international students, both on-site and online. Cutting across disciplines, SIT creates a unique ecosystem that emphasizes industry-academia collaboration and practical knowledge.