Location: Schaffhausen, Switzerland
SIT is a Switzerland-based and internationally scaled private project focused on Education, Research, and Commercialization. We are looking for an IT Administrator to join our team in Schaffhausen (Switzerland).
This job is perfectly suited for a person who has great technical skills, interacts well with others, and has effective communication skills. Prior experience in any helpdesk role is required.
Duties and responsibilities
- Configure and deploy IT systems and services
- Purchase of equipment and maintenance and asset management
- Receive, record, and interpret customer requests
- Provide advice and support on potential solutions to resolve IT-related issues as they arise. Escalate problems according to established procedures. Liaise with the relevant technical teams and partners to manage resolution. Ensure that all requests are handled effectively
- IT Support of online/offline events
Qualifications & experience
- BSc in IT, Computer Science, or relevant field
- 3+ years of experience working in a help desk environment
- Fluent English. Knowledge of German is a big bonus
- TCP/IP networks, Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, Linux administration, Databases, cyber security
- Advanced technical programming and web development skills are encouraged
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered, excellent communication skills
SIT is an international research-led institution that addresses global challenges through science, technology, and education. This flagship project relies on an international network of partners. These include the world’s top-ranking universities and leading experts in Computer Science, Physics, and Business.
Our educational and research degree programs are led by world-class scientists and innovators and are open to Swiss and international students, both on-site and online. Cutting across disciplines, SIT creates a unique ecosystem that emphasizes industry-academia collaboration and practical knowledge.
Interested in this position? Please fill out this form, and our HR team will contact you shortly
Please fill out this form to be contacted by our HR team