CRM Automation Manager is responsible for developing and implementing marketing flows and funnels in the HubSpot CRM, supervising email communications strategy, and reporting on results across multiple projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and execute an integrated marketing automation strategy for various projects and products of the company.
- Constantly improve the efficiency of CRM campaigns and the quality of the contacts database by growing a mailable subscriber database in accordance with legal requirements such as the GDPR.
- Develop and execute automated nurturing sequences.
- Ensure integrity, consistency, and quality of contact data on the CRM
- Manage the CRM technology stack and set up integrations when needed.
- Work with various business stakeholders to launch email communications of different types: regular, trigger-based, and transactional.
- Analyze, report on, and optimize against conversions through the marketing funnel and the performance of the email channel.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of CRM marketing best practices, digital marketing and competitive trends.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- 2+ years of relevant CRM marketing management experience.
- Hands-on experience in marketing automation with Hubspot.
- Proven track record of creating complex marketing automation flows and various types of email communications.
- Understanding of the customer journey in B2B and B2C.
- Hands-on approach with full attention to detail.
- Comfortable working collaboratively and remotely in a widely distributed workforce.
- Authorized to work in Germany, Italy, Romania, Bulgaria or Singapore.
- Competitive salary
- A fast-paced environment with challenges that enable you to grow as a professional
- A unique chance to contribute to a socially useful project and an excellent opportunity for personal growth in the international educational organization
- 100% remote work
- Flexible schedule with alignment to Central European Time (CET) time zone.
SIT is an international research-led institution that addresses global challenges through science, technology, and education. This flagship project relies on an international network of partners. These include the world’s top-ranking universities and leading experts in Computer Science, Physics, and Business. Our educational and research degree programs are led by world-class scientists and innovators and are open to Swiss and international students, both on-site and online. Cutting across disciplines, SIT creates a unique ecosystem that emphasizes industry-academia collaboration and practical knowledge.