SIT Alemira is looking for a Channel Manager APAC to join the Dybuster team, Almira’s sub-division for developing learning applications for children and young adults.
After having successfully developed tools for children with learning difficulties for 15 years, Dybuster is extending its web-based learning tools to support all learning needs from children with learning difficulties to highly gifted children.
SIT Alemira is looking for a Channel Manager reporting to the Co-CEO of Dybuster. The Channel Manager will be responsible for identifying and cultivating new channel partners, growing existing channel partners, and expanding the partner program. They are proactive and passionate about generating new business in new and existing territories, building strong channel relationships and hitting sales targets. They will be responsible for market coverage, enablement, expansion and delivering win-win outcomes.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 6 years' experience selling SaaS solutions through partner networks in the education sector.
- Excellent written/verbal English communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, time management, and organizational skills to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Familiarity with CRM tools like D365, SFDC and HubSpot.
- A collected mindset that’s comfortable with a quota measurement environment
- Strong channel network skills to target and recruit new channel partners
- Flexibility to work across time zones
- Advanced business planning, joint marketing and joint account planning skills
- Willing and able to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Learning and Education industry experience is highly desired
WHAT SIT ALEMIRA OFFERS
- Employment: 80% to 100%
- Place of Work: Singapore
- Start date: asap
ABOUT SIT ALEMIRA & DYBUSTER
SIT Alemira is a digital ecosystem for education and research. Our platform connects, integrates, simplifies learning, and automates processes for educators, researchers, administrators, and lifelong learners. Through advanced technology, our Active Learning tools empower educators and learners and enables an engaging personalised digital learning experience for each learner. Dybuster, developed based on neuroscience, is an innovative scientifically proven learning software that personalises learning for reading, writing and math for children. Our mission is to transform learning, education and science and make quality education accessible to all learners globally.